CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Encounter

My friends and I went to a party this weekend, and there I met this total hottie, “Jake”, he didn’t seem too interested at first but i kept my eye on him all night. I saw this chick trying to hit on him and he was totally rolling his eyes and looking away so I decided to go help him out of it. lol I walked up grabbed his crotch and said “So fucking around on me again huh?” OMG, his eyes.. her mouth? lol too funny, he thanked me and we laughed for a while.. then he went to tell me something in my ear cuz the band was so loud and I turned my face and kissed him.

That was all it took, he took me and mmm I just love a hall closet. mmmm

How was your weekend? Did YOU score? Call me and tell me all about it?

877 526 7250

http://www.naughtygirlsphonesex.com/Operators/Allie.htm

0 comments: