CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Those Chocolate Eggs!

You know I do pretty good...damn good. I am very careful of what I eat. I do the low carb thingy and low sugar. And then every friggin Easter they come out with the Cadbury Chocolate Eggs. They are soooo good. I have to have at least one every Easter. They call my name..."allie, allie, allie". I am not making this up! lol

So I broke down and got one yesterday. OMG It was like having really good sex... so good. Wanna know how I eat it? I cut the smaller end off with a knife and eat the small end piece. Then I swirl my tongue around the opening of the egg. As that melts and lowers to where the icing is I begin to slowly lick it out. I do not do this fast...it has been refrigerated so it is slow melting. I take my tongue and gentle lap up the icing...swirling my tongue around to just get the perfect amount. Then I begin to lick the side again. Finally when I can stand it no longer I pop what is left in my mouth and let it all melt. It slips down my throat so easy. Does this remind you of anything? It does? Good!

Go to: http://www.naughtygirlsphonesex.com/Operators/Allie.htm
877-526-7250
Email me at: allie@angelcommunications.net and we can set up a time to play.

Call me k?

Allie

0 comments: