CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I had a caller that I found really fun and funny at the same time. He loved for me to rescue myself and my friend from dangerous situations. Like from being kidnapped. I would, like, have to dress up as if I was taken from the beach so I would be wearing a bikini. Or he would snatch me from a nightclub and I would have to be wearing a short dress and scanty top and heels. I felt like Batgirl rescuing myself and friends. He would create all kinds of scenarios for me to play. We did this for a long time and he seemed to really enjoy it. It was nice to be able to fulfill his fantasies so easily. Do you have fantasies and want to share them with someone. Call me at 877-526-7250 and you can tell me what you can’t tell anyone else.

Want to see me? Go to : http://www.naughtygirlsphonesex.com/Operators/Allie.htm

Having trouble reaching me? Email me at: allie@angelcommunications.net and we can set up a time to play.

Call me k?

Allie

0 comments: